Epoxy Resin Crystal Clear Low Viscosity UV Resistant Non-toxic Art Casting Bubble Free – 1 L
£39.99 - £36.99
(as of Dec 28,2019 06:46:12 UTC – Details)
- Moulding, Casting, Potting, Encasing.
- Laminating, Adhesion, Wood
- Marine, Boat, Yacht, Bicycle, Motorbike
- Art, Paintings/Crafts, Jewellery, Stone coat
- Home Decorations
- Floors (garages, indoor, garden paths, penny floors)
- Tables (kitchen tops, garden tables, countertop, bars, wooden table)
- How much will I need for a surface area?
A general rule is that 1kg of epoxy = 1m2 = 1mm thick layer.
- Epoxy Resin and Colour Pigments
To achieve full colouration (i.e. a solid colour throughout), you would need 4% in pigments of the weight of the epoxy resin used. So if you are using 1kg of resin, you would need 40g of pigments.
- The Curing Time
Epoxy resin undergoes a curing process, which is a chemical manifestation. It is not a drying time. The curing process of epoxy resin is directly related to the surrounding atmosphere temperature. Note: We do not recommend carrying a project with epoxy resin in cold temperatures.
Curing time estimates:
At 20C = 12-24 hours
At 25C = 9-12 hours
✅ ALL IN ONE KIT: This kit will give you everything you need to get started with Craft Resin; reusable mixing stick and gloves
✅ CRYSTAL CLEAR: Cures clear to a glass-like finish.
✅ EASY TO USE: Craft Resin is self-leveling, its 1:1 mixing ratio, simply mix 2 parts by weight.
✅ SAFE: Craft Resin is Non-toxic. No VOCs. No solvents. Odorless. Non-flammable. Non-hazardous